Monday, October 6, 2008

Please Stop the Madness


Please Stop the Madness



Ive reached the tipping point with artists from talent and reality shows.I suspect a lot of the country audience has too. Note to American Idol: If you dont have anything equal to or better than Carrie Underwood, then stop sending us artists. Nearly everyone else is just taking up space for other very talented artists. Note to [...]
http://mikeseverson.wordpress.com/2008/07/31/please-stop-the-madness/

Jessica Simpson blames her lack of talent on the president



Jessica Simpson is pimping out her new country album and opened her heart to Elle magazine: I was singing 9 to 5 and I choked and forgot the words in front of the president and in front of Dolly Parton, whos like the president to me. And the last time I sang in front of the president , I had messed up the lyrics to God Bless America so its kind of a thing I have with George W. Anyway, I broke down and said Im sorry in front of the whole audience. My dad was there. I looked him in
http://notontheguestlist.wordpress.com/2008/08/01/jessica-simpson-blames-her-lack-of-talent-on-the-president/


Bookmark:


  1. internet games
  2. free movies
  3. movie downloads

No comments: